
US and Israeli attacks on Iran have now damaged or destroyed more than 100,000 civilian buildings, according to the latest figures from the Iranian Red Crescent Society.
In the capital Tehran alone, nearly 40,000 residential buildings and business units were hit, the humanitarian organization said in a post on X on Sunday.
The Red Crescent also said on X that around 600 schools and nearly 300 health centres had been attacked in the past four weeks. The information could not be independently verified.
There were no up-to-date figures on the number of fatalities.
Iran's Health Ministry said earlier this week that more than 1,900 people had been killed since the start of the war on February 28 this year, including 240 women and more than 200 children. More than 24,800 people were also injured over the same period.
LATEST POSTS
- 1
Figure out How to Track and Anticipate Future Cd Rates - 2
Inside the cockpit of RAF tanker during defensive mission against Iranian drones - 3
Investigate These Retreats Well known With Seniors - 4
Safeguarding Your Senior Protection Against Extortion and Tricks. - 5
Russia provided Iran with list of Israeli energy targets, Ukrainian intelligence finds
2 new malaria treatments announced as drug resistance grows
Vietnam rethinks its flood strategy as climate change drives storms and devastation
Air New Zealand cuts flights and hikes fares as fuel prices surge
Lebanese Shi’a party Amal competing, coordinating with Hezbollah, experts tell ‘Post’
Consume Fat Quick: 10 Demonstrated Activities for Ideal Outcomes
Figure out How to Function Successfully with Your Auto Collision Legal advisor for the Best Result
China resumes flights to North Korea after a six-year pause
Most loved Fish Dish: What's Your Sea Pleasure?
Volkswagen Plant Could Pivot From Building Cars to Supporting Iron Dome Systems













